As everything have its PROS and CONS, same can be applied here too.
There are many PROS point of India but listed few of the best.
- If you live in India then you will spend your after-office time with your family/friends where in US you will get only time on weekends which dries the feelings of relation.
- If you live in India then you will get tasty food prepared by your mom/wife where in US this is not possible (in max cases) as all the family members have to work.
- If you live in India then you will get 24x7 support from Neighbor where in US everyone are busy with themselves.
- Taste of gol-gappa in any Indian street is far better than any costly Burgers/Pizza.
- We have respect for everyone in India. Like we call "Bhaiya" (Brother) to any male strangers and "Mausi" (Aunty) to any female strangers.
- In India if you want to do something innovative or we can say off-track work then you won't get support from family/friends at first.
- In India there is a lack of cleanliness compared to US but if we will have NAMO as PM for next 2-3 elections then it won't be any big deal.
- In India maximum people will talk behind your back. (I personally hate this. ) :(
- In India corruption is the biggest enemy of us.
- People who work hard are driving Maruti and illiterate politicians are driving BMWs.
- English is not my native language so you may find grammatical mistakes in my answers. :p
India is under construction of the strongest emperor of the world and it will be reflected soon.